Things that might make you think

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say No to Organ Donation: PEOPLE DELIBERATELY MURDERED in HOSPITALS to HARVEST their ORGANS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Say No to Organ Donation: PEOPLE DELIBERATELY MURDERED in HOSPITALS to HARVEST their ORGANS Empty
PostSubject: Say No to Organ Donation: PEOPLE DELIBERATELY MURDERED in HOSPITALS to HARVEST their ORGANS   Say No to Organ Donation: PEOPLE DELIBERATELY MURDERED in HOSPITALS to HARVEST their ORGANS EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 am

Say No to Organ Donation: PEOPLE DELIBERATELY MURDERED in HOSPITALS to HARVEST their ORGANS

Say No to Organ Donation: PEOPLE DELIBERATELY MURDERED in HOSPITALS to HARVEST their ORGANS 70062310

SAY NO to ORGAN DONATION! Last night I interviewed Dr. Paul Byrne on my radio show -- Birth of a New Earth (http://freedomslips.com). Dr. Byrne is an 80-year-old neonatalogist blowing the whistle on the dark side of hospitals. Dr. Byrne shared with us that living people who are unfortunate enough to end up unconscious in hospitals (from car accidents or drug overdoses, etc.), can also end up being paralyzed and deliberately murdered by doctors in order that their organs be harvested…

Dr. Byrne also talked about the concept of "brain death" -- which is a complete fabrication conjured up for the purpose of legitimizing the murder of living people in order to harvest their organs.

I realized (and began to cry during the conversation) that my infant daughter, Anastasia, was said to be "brain dead" while in the NICU in Miami -- and that this so-called "diagnosis" was totally false and being specifically used so they could steal her organs. They killed her deliberately by paralyzing her -- giving her no anesthesia -- while they ripped the organs out of her living body. This they do every day in hospitals across the nation.

Until my dying breath, I will continue to expose the evil that permeates hospitals because those mother-fuckers tried to snatch the soul of my children -- and myself.

Absolutely horrifying.

BE AWARE! Organs cannot be harvested from dead people. The people must be ALIVE in order to have their organs harvested, and they are paralyzed -- but given no anesthesia -- while they are being hacked open and having their organs removed.

The medical people are committing outright murder.

Here is a story about a woman who opened her eyes just as they were getting ready to cleave open her chest. And below is is commentary from Dr. Byrne -- both very important reads.

Also important is to be aware that, despite the media's outright lies insinuating organ donation happens only on dead people, the complete opposite is true, as Dr. Byrne reveals during our interview. You can listen to the interview here:

Back to top Go down
https://broadsword.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1