Things that might make you think

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CNN, Fox News LEAK!! (DEBUNK THIS!) Blows Sandy Hook out of the water! PROVEN False Flag!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

CNN, Fox News LEAK!! (DEBUNK THIS!) Blows Sandy Hook out of the water! PROVEN False Flag!  Empty
PostSubject: CNN, Fox News LEAK!! (DEBUNK THIS!) Blows Sandy Hook out of the water! PROVEN False Flag!    CNN, Fox News LEAK!! (DEBUNK THIS!) Blows Sandy Hook out of the water! PROVEN False Flag!  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 am

CNN, Fox News LEAK!! (DEBUNK THIS!) Blows Sandy Hook out of the water! PROVEN False Flag!

This is a shorter version of my RESPONSE to those who claim it is far fetched to believe Sandy Hook is a false flag! I wanted to show a few things that can not be debunked or refuted! NOBODY Will ever prove the Greenbergs are not the Phelps because they ARE the same people!!

In this video I will PROVE That this couple Nick and Laura Phelps whom just coincidentally look Identical to this other couple Rich and Jennifer Greenberg, And I will prove these two couples are Also coincidentally connected Amazingly enough by Sandy Hook Itself!!!

Seems Michael Greenberg knows Mrs' Soto, a school teacher who supposedly died at Sandy Hook! This connections the Phelps to the Greenbergs and I believe this proves beyond anything reasonable that the Phelps and the Greenbergs are one and the SAME!!

Which is a good answer to why the parents can not cry!!! RESEARCH BEFORE EGO!!!
Back to top Go down
https://broadsword.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1