HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!- ISIS fake news AGAIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!- ISIS fake news AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!- ISIS fake news AGAIN   Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!- ISIS fake news AGAIN EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:40 am

Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746765/How-British-female-jihadis-running-Islamic-States-religious-police-force-Syria.html

Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!- ISIS fake news AGAIN Articl10

Muslim convert: Sally Jones, 45, of Chatham, Kent, claims to have joined bloodthirsty jihadis roaming the lawless border between Syria and Iraq

The British mother-of-two who joined Islamic State extremists after running away to wage jihad with her toyboy husband fears she will never be able to return to Britain.

Muslim convert Sally Jones, 45, of Chatham, Kent, who has spent a lifetime on state benefits, said she was now raising her ten-year-old son Jojo under the Islamic State.

The unemployed mother, who was once an aspiring rock musician, claims to have joined bloodthirsty jihadis roaming the lawless border between Syria and Iraq.

She married convicted computer hacker Junaid Hussain, 20, upon her arrival in Syria, and told journalist Dipesh Gadher of The Sunday Times: ‘I had been travelling for 24 hours… lol and we got married the very day I got here. My little boy became a Muslim too that very day.’

She added: ‘Becoming a Muslim changed my life. I can’t help but be militant when all they do is kill us for being Muslim.

'You know they killed 1,220,550 innocent Muslims in the illegal Iraq war. The US and UK government - it’s that wot [sic] did it for me… It’s them that’s the terrorists, not us.’

It is not clear how Mrs Jones - who has abused Jews and praised Osama bin Laden - obtained the inflated civilian death toll figure.

Jones revealed that she had left her other son, aged 18, in Britain - but added that she will be jailed if she tries to return to the UK, saying: ‘I can’t ever go back, they will throw away the key.’

ONLY TROUBLE IS THE PICTURE IS FAKE

HERE IS THE PROOF

Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!- ISIS fake news AGAIN 2588610

Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!- ISIS fake news AGAIN 10271410

Back to top Go down
https://broadsword.forumotion.com

Daily Mail in your face BULLSHIT!- ISIS fake news AGAIN
Page 1 of 1