HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lee Rigby - Road closed 1 hour before car impact

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Lee Rigby - Road closed 1 hour before car impact Empty
PostSubject: Lee Rigby - Road closed 1 hour before car impact   Lee Rigby - Road closed 1 hour before car impact EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:08 pm

OK Lettersquash suggested that the 1.07pm timeline was US Pacific Time and that the road was closed at 9.07PM UK time. I did in fact contact both tfl and FOI with the exact timeline and nobody argued with it. My correspondence proves it. I also telephoned tfl and spoke to a lady who told me that theyuse UK time. However after opening a twitter account and adding tfl I discover that they do indeed use Pacific Time in their tweets ,
can you imagine if UK train timetables were in Pacific time? This is a nonsense in my opinion. However this would explain why the road appears to be closed in advance.

I must point out that this does not change my view that this event was staged one iota. the evidence is far too conclusive and this would simply have been the cherry on top of the icing on the cake .

i am now waiting for final clarification from tfl twitter feed. One thing I must say, many of you must have exisiting twtter accounts so somebody should have told me about this shortly after the upload

unlike TPTB if i make an error it will be corrected and I will admit my mistake. Kudos to my antagonist Lettersquash for drawing my attenntion to this issue but he still thinks its not surprising that a 47 story steel and concrete skyscraper can turn to dust in 7 seconds with a SYMMETRICAL roofline , 20 minutes after the BBC reported it collapsed. ( indeed the building clearly visible behind Jane Standleys left shoulder did not even look as it was on fire. Look for yourself

Official Timeline
1.07pm Roads Closed because Lee Rigby has been murdered by Muslim terrorists etc etc ( tfl screengrab)
2.21pm ( wikipedia etc) Lee Rigby is killed by Muslim terrorists in broad daylight etc etc

THIS MAKES THE OFFICIAL STORY IMPOSSIBLE
Back to top Go down
https://broadsword.forumotion.com
admin
Admin
admin

Lee Rigby - Road closed 1 hour before car impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Rigby - Road closed 1 hour before car impact   Lee Rigby - Road closed 1 hour before car impact EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:10 pm

WOOLWICH Final scene ITS JUST AN ILLUSION FALSE FLAG HOAX

Back to top Go down
https://broadsword.forumotion.com

Lee Rigby - Road closed 1 hour before car impact
Page 1 of 1