HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Empty
PostSubject: This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups   This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:35 am

Daily Mirror - 23 march 2015

Ex-cop claims a ROYAL was in paedophile ring but inquiry was closed to shield Buckingham Palace from scandal

The former Met Police officer says a vice squad cop told him an investigation into Establishment figures was axed for reasons of national security

• Tweet
  • +1

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups PalaceSexAbuseMain
Cover-up? Actor Oliver Reed was investigated in separate probe
A royal was in a suspected paedophile ring being investigated by police before an Establishment cover up, it was claimed.
A former Metropolitan Police officer said he was told a member of the Queen’s family and an MP had both been identified as part of a major child abuse inquiry.
But the operation is said to have been shut down by the Crown Prosecution Service for national security reasons.
The claim came as the Met’s deputy assistant commissioner made a fresh appeal for victims of historic child sex abuse to come forward, and vowed: “We’ll go where the evidence takes us.”
The ex-officer told the Sunday Mirror how a named detective sergeant based at London’s Marylebone police station in the late 1980s spoke to him about the investigation and the fact it had been axed.
The former officer said: “I was in a car with two other vice squad officers. They were discussing a madam who had provided a girl of about 15 to Oliver Reed.
“The detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS regarding a royal and an MP.
"He did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public’s interest because it ‘could destabilise national security’.”
The former officer added: “What I was told has stayed with me to this day.”
The Sunday Mirror has been given the names of his two colleagues and the officer we spoke to said he was passing his information to the police.
Sir Allan Green, Director of Public Prosecutions, when the probe was said to have been axed, told us he was not aware of any paedophile investigations shut down for national security reasons.
But he said had been asked by a “senior person” if he had heard anything about an MP being involved in child abuse. He said he had not.
Sir Allan would not name the MP, but said he has since died. He refused to say what year he was approached or if the interrogator worked for the CPS.
Reed was never prosecuted over underage sex. The probe into the madam was separate to the paedophile ring.

PA This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Met-ipcc-inquiry
No hiding place: The Met is targeting paedophiles

Meanwhile the Met again insisted it was pursuing claims of abuse no matter who was said to be involved.
Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse said: “We have seen lots of allegations of cover-ups, and I think it’s helpful people are coming forward. We will go where the evidence takes us, without fear or favour, I think that is what the public expect.”
Last week it was announced the Independent Police Complaints Commission is investigating 14 separate referrals spanning four decades, amid cover-up claims.
The claims - referred to the IPCC by the Met – allege the force suppressed evidence, hindered or halted investigations and covered up offences because of the involvement of MPs and police officers.
Sarah Green, deputy chairman of the IPCC, said: “I would like to reassure people our investigations will be thorough and robust.”
Former Met deputy commissioner Albert Laugharne said that, while head of Lancashire police, he had been asked by a DPP officer to lie about allegations involving the late Lib dem MP Cyril Smith, later unmasked as a paedophile.
A surveillance operation that unmasked Leon Brittan’s links to child sex abuse is said to have been shut down by Met detectives.

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Daily-Mirror-ragout-on-Leon-Brittan-sex-allegationsMirror story: Leon Brittan sex allegations

The Sunday Mirror revealed earlier this year how the former Home Secretary was snapped by officers during a 1986 investigation into rent boy orgies run in North London buildings.
But the day before swoops on alleged suspects were due to be carried out, officers on Operation Orchid were told it had been disbanded.
Now the Sunday Mirror and Exaro, a news investigation website, can reveal this is among 14 cover-up allegations against the Met passed to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
A police source told Exaro: “I am surprised this did not happen much earlier.”
Paedophile MP Cyril Smith and top judges were also believed to have been photographed entering the underage sex dens. Sources claim up to 16 high profile figures were due to be arrested.
Brittan was under investigation by the Met over sex abuse allegations at the time of his death in January.
Earlier this month, detectives raided two of his homes.
Back to top Go down
https://broadsword.forumotion.com
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups   This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:36 am

VIP paedophile files: The sick web of high-powered and well-connected child abusers

As the Sunday People leads the way in uncovering a sickening network of child abusers in Westminster, we look at how the cases are connected

• Tweet
  • +1

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups MAIN-abusers
Connected: The Westminster paedophiles
Since Labour MP Tom Watson stood up in the Commons in October 2012 to ask Prime Minister David Cameron to probe a high-powered ­paedophile ring with links to Number 10, the Sunday People has led the way.
We have produced a string of exclusive stories tracking the progress of Operation Fairbank and its offshoots.
Shocking revelations about the Elm Guest House dominated the early part of our investigation as traumatised victims came forward.
They claim the property in Barnes, south-west London, was used by a host of Establishment figures who attended sex-abuse parties there.
Among the names said to have visited the infamous site were Leon Brittan, Cyril Smith, Anthony Blunt, Nicholas Fairbairn and Sir Peter Morrison.
Elm Guest House was run by Carole Kasir , who later died of an apparent insulin overdose.
It was the subject of Met Police operations but none of its VIP visitors were arrested. And it was only after Operation Fairbank got going that victims’ claims were seriously investigated.
Among the accused were John Stingemore , now dead, who worked at the Grafton Close care home near the Elm Guest House and allegedly supplied boys for the site.

Colin Peters , a Foreign Office barrister, was also named as an ­alleged Elm House regular while notorious paedophile Sidney Cooke was linked to providing boys for VIP sex parties in London.
As our investigation progressed it became clear there were a number of higher-profile names involved in paedophile networks.
Sir Rhodes Boyson allegedly ­featured in the Geoffrey Dickens dossier handed to the Home Office in 1983.
Another name that came up was Peter Righton , a key Establishment figure as consultant to the National Children’s Bureau.
He was also part of the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange, which ­campaigned to lower the age of sexual consent to 10.
One of his associates, a former Treasurer of PIE, was Charles Napier – jailed last December for a string of offences against boys.
Late last year, we also broke the story of Leon Brittan’s alleged ­involvement in child abuse.
The former Home Secretary was named by a victim who said he had been abused by Brittan at a sex party at a luxury flat in Dolphin Square at Pimlico, central London.
It later emerged a Metropolitan police operation into Brittan’s ­activities had been dropped.
Also linked to Dolphin Square was disgraced diplomat Peter Hayman , another member of PIE.
Cover-ups at the Met involving VIP paedophiles are now being investigated by the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
And the Sunday People will ­continue to lead the way in exposing Britain’s biggest scandal for decades.
See the gallery below for more on the VIP paedophiles and how they are linked

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups MAIN-abusersVIEW GALLERY

Courage of abuse victims who are finally being listened to

Brave witnesses with harrowing stories of abuse have come forward since the inquiry began.
And police are keen to hear from more people who may have vital information about historic crimes committed by paedophiles – VIPs or otherwise.
The key witness known as Nick came forward last year.
He said he had been abused by Leon Brittan and had seen a number of his friends abused by the former Home Secretary.
Asked how he knew who Brittan was, Nick told the Exaro website: “Well, he told me. Not his full name. He told me that it was Leon. It was only later in my adult life I knew who it was.”
Nick told police he had been abused at a number of locations across London including the Dolphin Square apartments.

exaronews.com This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups PAY-Victim
Bravery: Dolphin Square abuse victim 'Nick'

At a Press conference last year, police said his evidence was credible and they were treating his claims seriously.
Another victim, Darren, came forward with fresh allegations involving a gang of VIP paedophiles.
Darren said he was abused by numerous members of the gang. He said he was forced to go to between 20 and 30 parties during 1993 when he was in a care home.
Another care home boy, whom we are calling Dave, told us how he was plied with drink and made to dress in fairy outfits before being abused at the Elm Guest House.
He said he and his 12-year-old brother were taken there from the Grafton Close kids’ home in south London, where they were placed in 1978.
Speaking in February 2013, when the new police probe was in its infancy, Dave said he blamed the abuse for his brother’s suicide a decade after leaving care.
He said: “The people responsible have blood on their hands. I’m speaking out now because I want justice done for me and for my brother.”
Dave and his brother were taken into care after their widowed mum killed herself.
But he says the pair were then assaulted by paedophiles at Elm Guest House, which they were taken to as “a treat”.
Police officers have interviewed Dave at his current home in a seaside town more than 100 miles from the Elm.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups   This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:37 am

Cop who 'found Cyril Smith in sex beast's home with teen boys told to forget what he saw'

The now retired officer claims he was threatened with the Official Secrets Act and that just weeks ago an anonymous caller told him to keep his mouth shut

• Tweet
  • +1

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Cyril-smith
Claims: Assistant Chief Constable Ian Wiggett, top right, has pledged to look into the claims against Cyril Smith, left, and Don Mackintosh, bottom right
A policeman has claimed he was threatened with the Official Secrets Act and told to keep quiet after he discovered disgraced MP Cyril Smith in a house with a known sex offender and two teenage boys.
The officer, who has now retired but was a young bobby at the time, said that he was summoned to a meeting with top brass at Greater Manchester Police and told 'in no uncertain terms' to say nothing about it.
The former officer also claimed he received an anonymous call from an unnamed man who said to him: “There may be an investigation – keep your mouth shut.”
GMP has told the Manchester Evening News it is treating the claims as "concerning " and vow they "will be treated seriously".
They will be part of Operation Clifton - an on-going investigation into how historic reports of child sex abuse were allegedly covered up.
The former officer told how he called at a house in Stockport in 1988 after a complaint that the occupier had been committing a lewd act in his window in front of a newspaper boy.

Getty This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Cyril-Smith
Beast: Child abuser Cyril Smith was in the home of a known sex beast

When he arrived he said the then Rochdale MP Smith was there, together with a police officer in civilian clothes and two teenage boys - one a runaway from a children's home.
The officer said: "I had been in the force about six months. The occupier was about 70 and seemed an old grandad type. In the house was Cyril Smith and a police sergeant in civilian clothes. The officer identified himself and showed his warrant card, saying he was there 'on other business'.
"There seemed to be a party going on, with two young lads there. Smith and the officer left. The boys, aged about 14 to 15, were drunk.

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 4221396001_4116246887001_SMITHVideo loading

"One was missing from a children's home. I called for a van and took him back. The other lad walked off. The old man was arrested and I took him to the main police station in Stockport."
He said at the station he discovered that the oap had a record dating back to the 60s for sex offences and had spent half his life behind bars.
He was just given a caution for the latest offence - a decision the officer 'found very strange'.

Mirrorpix This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Cyril-Smith
'Protected': The officer claims seniors told him to forget what he saw

The next day he was called to a meeting by a senior officer and his mentoring officer, Don Mackintosh, who would later be jailed for being a paedophile and abusing young boys over more than a decade.
He recalled: "I was told I would break the Official Secrets Act if I told anyone. In no uncertain terms I was told to say nothing at all.
"Mackintosh was my mentoring officer - in charge of all young bobbies. I was told don't say anything - it's all in hand. CID will deal with it. They knew Smith was there and knew who he was."
Two months later for saying nothing and 'doing a good job' he was rewarded with a police driving course.
He said: "Normally you never got on a driving course when you were on probation."
As reported in the M.E.N. an investigation by the Independent Police Complaints Commission will include allegations that Smith's abuse of children in London was covered up by Scotland Yard.
The officer said: "When I entered the house in Stockport, Smith showed no real signs of concern. Normally if a bobby knocks on your door you go into panic.
"What was said to me at the meeting is word for word what was said to the officers in London. It fits in with everything else that has been said."

'Paedo copper abused cadets'

MEN Syndication This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Don-Mackintosh
Vile: Don Mackintosh was found hanged last year

The officer claimed that paedophile policeman Don Mackintosh had assaulted two force cadets.
He also alleged that Mackintosh was tipped off about his impending arrest for a string of sex assaults and was able to resign and keep his police pension.
Mackintosh was jailed for nine years in 1994 after admitting a decade of abuse against young boys.
As reported in the M.E.N. he was found hanged in October last year at his home in Stalybridge.
The 71-year-old former sergeant was facing fresh child sex allegations dating back to the 1970s and a trial had been scheduled for May.
On his original arrest he opted to retire and took a £52,000 golden handshake plus £11,000 a year pension.
The officer claimed: "He was warned about three weeks before his arrest to resign in order for him to be paid his pension in full.
"I thought it was disgraceful at the time. Don Mackintosh was a very popular officer. He was looked after. They rallied round him and allowed him to resign."
The officer said he was spoken to by a detective inspector just before Mackintosh resigned.
He added: "A week later I got a visit from the Y department (professional standards branch) who wanted to question me about Mackintosh's habits and allegation he had interfered with a couple of police cadets. I said he had never molested me and the officer said 'that's the answer we want you to say'.
"I know two bobbies that were abused by him. They told me that when they were cadets that he assaulted them, yet he was never charged."

Allegations 'concerning'

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups WiggettWitness: Assistant Chief Constable Ian Wiggett is calling on anyone with information to come forward

Assistant Chief Constable Ian Wiggett said: "These fresh allegations will now be examined by Operation Clifton, a criminal investigation launched by GMP in July 2014 into how previous reports of child sexual abuse were handled or allegedly covered up.
"Clearly there are people who are willing to talk to the media but have not yet spoken to police. We have spoken to the MEN about these latest allegations and we have asked them to pass our details to their source with the reassurance we will treat the information they give us in the utmost confidence.
"These allegations are concerning and will be treated seriously. GMP has allotted considerable resources to Operation Clifton, and we are committed to investigate all the allegations as best we can.
As part of Operation Clifton we have already interviewed a large number of people and still have numerous enquiries to undertake. we are speaking to everyone no matter what status they have held or still hold to get to the truth.
It is also important to note that the inquiry has the benefit of an independent scrutiny group, who will provide a high degree of scrutiny throughout the investigation.
As these new allegations relate to misconduct by police officers, even though officers may have since retired, the matters have been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: VIP paedophile files: Leon Brittan surveillance operation 'was shut down by Metropolitan Police chiefs'   This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:39 am

VIP paedophile files: Leon Brittan surveillance operation 'was shut down by Metropolitan Police chiefs'

According to an ex-officer the former Home Secretary was photographed during a 1986 investigation into rent-boy orgies in buildings in North London

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Leon-Brittan
Paedophile: Firmer Home Secretary Leon Brittan  
A surveillance operation that allegedly unmasked Leon Brittan’s links to child sex abuse was shut down by Metropolitan Police chiefs.
According to an ex-officer, the former Home Secretary was photographed during a 1986 investigation into rent-boy orgies in buildings in North London.
But the day before swoops on alleged suspects were due to be carried out, officers on the investigation, called Operation Orchid, were told it had been disbanded.
Now the Sunday People and the ­investigative website Exaro can reveal that ­allegations of the cover-up are among 14 complaints about the Met passed to the Independent Police Complaints Commission last week.
Many relate to suspected VIP paedophiles including Leon Brittan.
One police source told Exaro: “I am surprised that this did not happen much earlier.”
Detectives launched their surveillance probe in 1986.
It focused on claims boys were picked up at King’s Cross and dropped off at another location to be ­repeatedly raped.
Big names alleged to have been photographed entering the under-age sex dens included former Home Secretary Brittan, MP Cyril Smith and some top judges.
Sources claim up to 16 high-profile ­figures were due to be arrested.
Our revelations indicate for the first time that pressure may have been placed on officers not to push ahead with ­investigations into Brittan.
Earlier this month, detectives raided the two homes of Brittan as part of their ­investigation six weeks after he died.
The Met carried out the raids under Operation Midland, which is investigating allegations against Brittan and others of child sex abuse, as well as a claim that the former Cabinet Minister was present when one boy was beaten to death.
We can also reveal the IPCC ­investigation will include claims that the Met was part of a cover-up of child sex abuse by ­prominent people at Elm Guest House in Barnes, south London.
Read more on this story from our investigative partner Exaro HERE

How our stories led to IPCC inquiry into alleged cover-ups

A dramatic series of revelations by the Sunday People and Exaro paved the way for the IPCC investigation into 14 ­complaints of an alleged Metropolitan police cover-up.
Complaint one: Failures to ­properly investigate child sex abuse offences in South London.
Our story in February 2013 ­revealed the Met had shut down an operation with connections to a paedophile ring south of the Thames.
Complaint two: An operation targeting young men in London’s ­Dolphin Square was stopped because it got too near prominent people.
We ran stories about Met files on Dolphin Square going missing.
Complaint three: A document was found at an address of a paedophile listing MPs and senior police officers but no action was taken.
Our story last March described a raid on home of Peter Righton, ex-head of the National Children’s Bureau.
Complaint four: A statement by an abuse victim was altered to omit the name of a senior politician.
In April 2013 we revealed that police had failed to properly investigate the claims of two boys involving the notorious Elm Guest House.
Complaint five: An investigation into a paedophile ring in which people were convicted did not take action over more prominent individuals.
Last November a victim claiming to have been raped by Sir Peter Hayman told us that police failed to properly investigate.
Complaint six: A politician told a senior Met officer no action was to be taken about boys being supplied to prominent people in the 1970s.
Last July we revealed details of a secret meeting attended by Margaret Thatcher and senior Met Police which resulted in a rising Tory star being told by her to “clean up his sexual act”.
Complaint seven: In the late 1970s a surveillance operation that gathered intelligence on a politician was closed by a senior Met officer.
Last December we published internet police forum chat in which detectives spoke of ops being shut down.
Complaint eight: A dossier of allegations against senior figures and politicians involved in child abuse was taken by Special Branch officers.
We revealed how journalist Don Hale’s office was raided by Special Branch and a dossier removed.
Complaint nine: Surveillance of a child-abuse ring was shut down due to high-profile people in it.
See seven.
Complaint 10: Allegations of child sex abuse against a senior politician covered up.
Last May we revealed police had failed to properly investigate claims against a senior Tory figure.
Complaint 11: A senior officer instructed a sex-abuse probe be ­halted on orders from “up high”.
In February 2013, we revealed the existence of the Dickens dossier ­believed to contain details of senior Met Police ordering a shutdown.
Complaint 12: A conspiracy ­within the Met to prevent the prosecution of a politician.
Last November we said Met officers had been told of a group of “untouchable” abusers in Parliament.
Complaint 13: No action taken against a former senior Met officer and judges allegedly involved in abuse.
In December 2012 we told of fears of a Met cover-up over Elm.
Complaint 14: Police officers sexually abused a boy.
Last April our story detailed a lad who claimed he was raped by an ­undercover cop at Elm guesthouse.

IS IT ANY WONDER PAPERS WENT MISSING ABOUT CHILD ABUSE WHEN HE WAS HOME SEC AT THE TIME.....MYSTERY SOLVED Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath   This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Police watchdog to investigate Wiltshire force after claims it failed to act on allegations of child sex abuse made about former  

• Wiltshire Police accused of ignoring sex abuse claim in the 1990s
  • Man may have been let off prosecution after threat to expose Sir Edward   
  • Sir Edward Heath served as Tory prime minister between 1970 and 1974 

By Martin Robinson for MailOnline
Published: 13:17, 3 August 2015 |

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 2B102B2E00000578-3183872-image-a-81_1438603919189

Allegations: The police watchdog is investigating whether claims Sir Edward Heath, pictured just before his death in 2005, abused children were ever investigated
Britain's police watchdog said today it will investigate whether allegations of child abuse levelled at Sir Edward Heath were ignored.
A senior detective has claimed that Wiltshire Police was told in the 1990s that the former Conservative prime minister may have been a paedophile.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission today said it is to investigate whether officers chose to ignore the claims about Sir Edward, who lived in Salisbury until he died in 2005 aged 89.
The IPCC will also probe claims that an alleged paedophile should have been prosecuted but had the case against him dropped when he threatened to expose Sir Edward.
Speaking outside Sir Edward’s former home in the shadow of Salisbury Cathedral,   Superintendent Sean Memory of Wiltshire Police said today: 'The allegation is that a trial was due to take place in the 1990s and information was received in that trial that Sir Ted Heath was involved in the abuse of children and the allegation is from the result of that information that the trial never took place.
'A retired senior police officer has come forward towards the end of 2014 indicating that they were aware of this information.
'So between then and March this year we have worked tirelessly to establish the facts of that allegation to a point where in March this year we have made a mandatory referral to the Independent Police Complaints commission who are leading the investigation into whether we did in fact mishandle that case in the 1990s.'
He appealed for victims who have been the victim of 'any crime from Sir Ted Heath or any historical sexual offence,' to come forward. 
Earlier today a spokesman for the IPCC said: 'It is alleged that a criminal prosecution was not pursued, when a person threatened to expose that Sir Edward Heath may have been involved in offences concerning children.

####################
'In addition to this allegation, the IPCC will examine whether Wiltshire Police subsequently took any steps to investigate these claims'. 
The allegations made by the retired senior police officer is the first time the former prime minister has been linked to child abuse. 
Scotland Yard is currently investigating whether a VIP paedophile ring involving politicians, civil servants and diplomats abused children on an industrial scale in the 1970s and 1980s.
Victims say they were abused during sex parties at the exclusive Dolphin Square development close to Westminster, where it is also alleged that several children were murdered.
This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 2B102C7E00000578-3183872-image-m-95_1438604558360

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 2B102C9500000578-3183872-image-a-96_1438604562138

Leader: Grammar school boy Ted Heath, left in 1973 and right in 1974,  rose to become prime minister between 1970 and 1974 and was later replaced as Tory leader by Margaret Thatcher 
This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 2B102AA600000578-3183872-image-a-91_1438604367521

Scandal: Wiltshire Police have urged witnesses to come forward if they were abused or have evidence that others were
There is no evidence that claims about Sir Edward are linked to this investigation. 

A spokesperson for Wiltshire Police said: 'Following the announcement today regarding an independent investigation by the IPCC into allegations concerning how Wiltshire Police handled an alleged claim of child sex abuse made in the 1990's, we are carrying out enquiries to identify if there are any witnesses or victims who support the allegations of child sex abuse. 

WHAT IS THE POLICE WATCHDOG LOOKING AT? 

The Independent Police Complaints Commission will consider whether Wiltshire Police failed to properly investigate two child sex abuse cases.
A retired senior officer claims that an alleged paedophile should have been prosecuted in the 1990s.
He claims that when the suspect alleged that Sir Edward Heath was involved in child sex offences, and he planned to expose him, officers then dropped the case against him.
The IPCC will also investigate whether the claims about Sir Edward were ever looked at by the Wiltshire force.
However, it will not examine whether the claims aimed at Sir Edward were credible. 
'Sir Edward Heath as part of the allegations they are investigating and that he may have been involved in offences concerning children. 
'He lived in Salisbury for many years and we would like to hear from anyone who has any relevant information that may assist us in our enquiries or anyone who believes they may have been a victim. 

'If there is evidence of offences having been committed we will ensure that , if possible, those responsible are held to account through a thorough and detailed investigation. This includes any other parties who are identified as having been involved in child sex abuse.
'Some people may never have spoken out about the abuse they have suffered but we would urge them to please contact us and to not suffer in silence'.
Sir Edward, who was prime minister for four turbulent years in the 1970s, never married and was famously reticent about his private life.
One biographer concluded that he may have been a latent or repressed homosexual while another thought he was 'pretty well sexless'.
Away from politics he was noted for his enthusiasm for sailing and classical music.
Wiltshire Police and Crime Commissioner Angus Macpherson said: 'Wiltshire Police referred the allegations to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, and advised my office of the referral.
This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 2B11F20600000578-3183872-image-a-1_1438618826550

Sir Edward, who lived in Salisbury until he died in 2005 aged 89. A police officer stood guard outside the home where he lived until his death today (above) 
This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 2B1207E600000578-3183872-image-a-3_1438619781984

A plaque honouring the late politician is found outside his home in Salisbury (above). It is the first time Sir Edward has been linked to allegations of child abuse 
'The progress of this investigation has been monitored by my office at every stage and I am satisfied that the necessary momentum and engagement with the IPCC has been maintained by Wiltshire Police since the information was received.
'It is important that the IPCC investigation is given full co-operation. I will be watching closely to see if any evidence of corruption or poor practice is uncovered. 
'I would like to encourage any victims, or anyone with information which could help the investigation, to have the confidence and courage to come forward.
'We have often seen from high profile national cases that victims, who have not spoken of their abuse for many years, find their voice and speak out. I want any victims of child sex abuse, whether current or historic, to know they can have confidence in the service they will receive from Wiltshire Police'.
This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 0049AA8800000258-3183872-image-a-7_1438609214466

Rivals: Ted Heath and Margaret Thatcher, pictured together in 1970, had battled for the leadership of the Tory party, which Heath eventually lost in 1975 - leading to a lifelong feud with the Iron Lady

Comments (112)

Share what you think

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Dummy_148x178
wooly bully, burnley, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
too late as usual,arrest some of the living ones for Christ sake !

Click to rate

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 54_p
NewtonApple, Leics, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
He's dead. Concentrate on investigating the living.

Click to rate

Jon, London, about 5 hours ago
The man who took this country into the EU without our permission!!

Click to rate

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 70491475803_p
Scot Free, England, Canada, about 5 hours ago
This Man will forever go down as a Traitor, and perhaps worse it seems.

Click to rate

tested121, Birmingham, about 5 hours ago
It still looks like a cover up, as everyone being investigated seems to be dead.

Click to rate

the bear, London, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
not surprised by this

Click to rate

stuart39, london, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
A watchdog as corrupt as the service it is supposed to watch there's a relief glad they are taking it seriously

Click to rate

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups 50647279032_p
rigid east, Plzen, Czech Republic, about 5 hours ago
why waste time, just get the whitewash out now.............plod will do nothing against those they look up to..

Click to rate

greyjoy, bristol, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
More cover ups, it will just die a death.

Click to rate

the dogman, cardiff, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Never liked the man,because of him we are in the E.U

Click to rate

TW, London, about 5 hours ago
The allegations about him have been around a long time, but what is the point of anyone telling the police when all that happens is that they are called off investigating by someone higher up. Whoever says nobody is above the law, is clearly talking rubbish when it comes to protecting the reputation of the Establishment.

Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups   This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Ben Fellows   This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Solihull actor Ben Fellows cleared of perverting the course of justice over Ken Clarke claims

He alleged the Tory grandee and former chancellor molested him

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Fellows
Ben Fellows, from Solihull, leaves the Old Bailey in London.
A Solihull actor who claimed former chancellor Kenneth Clarke molested him during a cash-for-questions TV sting 20 years ago has been cleared of perverting the course of justice in a statement to police.
Ben Fellows, 40, alleged the leading Tory politician plied him with alcohol and carried out the sexual assault in the office of a lobbyist while he was working undercover for ITV’s Cook Report in 1994.
Mr Clarke insisted he had never in his life “had the compulsion” to grope another man as he dismissed the claim as “preposterous”, “off the Richter scale” and “like Martians landing”.
After eight hours of deliberations, a jury at the Old Bailey found Fellows, of Redstone Farm Road, Olton, not guilty of perverting the course of justice between November 14 2012 and December 1 2012.

==========================================================

THEN AFTER THIS CASE IS HEARD IN COURT , WE FIND OUT THIS WAS KEPT FROM THE JURY AS WELL

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Cropped-cropped-v2newqordpressbanner-v3-fw

Ken Clarke: police investigate second claim of indecent assault (#UK #childabuse #crime #VIPaedophile)
August 3, 2015 By Order Of Truth

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups KkcBy Tim Wood of Exaro
Quote :
Detectives are investigating Tory grandee Kenneth Clarke over an allegation that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy, Exaro can reveal.
The investigation by South Yorkshire Police into the former Conservative cabinet minister was raised during a preliminary hearing at the Old Bailey in the case against Ben Fellows, who was cleared on Thursday of attempting to pervert the course of justice by falsely claiming that Clarke had indecently assaulted him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups   This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups Empty

Back to top Go down

This how corrupt things are in uk - royal and mp coverups
Page 1 of 1