HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Light is Invisible in Space

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Light is Invisible in Space Empty
PostSubject: Light is Invisible in Space   Light is Invisible in Space EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:43 pm

EVERYTHING Is Invisible In Space In The Visible Spectrum

########################

Quote:There are some bizarre things going on with the Sun and the properties of light in space. John Keely says that the Sun and stars are invisible when viewed from space. Light only manifests when in the presence of a gas which serves as a percussive medium for the Aether to allow the generation of light through interference; thereby slowing the Aether to lower frequencies.

Rudolph Steiner also says that the Sun and stars are invisible from space. Tom Brown (of Borderland Sciences in California) says he talked on the phone to one astronaut who said they could not take pictures of the Sun or stars UNLESS the camera was inside the ship (where there is air). On hearing this, Tom called NASA and asked the Public Information Officer if the Sun could be seen from space. The PIO said of course. At that point Tom explained about the story he was working on and that he had talked to an astronaut who confirmed the premise of no visible light from space. The PIO got very upset on the phone and said that information was not supposed to be given to the public.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://broadsword.forumotion.com
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Eric Dollard The SUN can NOT be seen from space...    Light is Invisible in Space EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Eric Dollard The SUN can NOT be seen from space...

Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Maybe why NASA Fakes it all Light is Invisible in Space and Stars Disappear just miles above    Light is Invisible in Space EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Maybe why NASA Fakes it all Light is Invisible in Space and Stars Disappear just miles above

Published on Dec 8, 2014

Were the Apollo landings and anything space mission related faked because they couldn't see the sun/moon/stars in space, also some people say the stars disappear just several miles up.
Not being able to see visible light in the visible spectrum in space could be the reason why NASA fakes all their photos and videos, and LIGHT BENDS, so much for the moons retroreflector MYTH
Eric Dollard, John Keely, Rudolph Steiner and Peter Lindemann say the same about not seeing visible light in space also
The Miami News - Feb 18, 1949
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid...

ALL PICTURES OF THE SUN, STARS, PLANETS IN SPACE ARE FABRICATED, Also the aether diminishes in higher altitudes then the moon, stars, planets ALL DISAPPEAR
(Peter Lindemann)

08-21-2012, 04:21 AM Peter Lindemann
Hi Everybody, Please don't forget, that the film was correctly titled "...Peter Lindemann Visible Light Musings....". So let's be perfectly clear, I do not claim to be an authority on this subject. Here is what I do know, to re-iterate what is on the film:
1) I have never been in outer-space and looked at the Sun to know for sure if it is directly visible.
2) My comments in this regard are based on research done by Tom Brown at Borderland Sciences Research Foundation in the early 1990's.
3) He interviewed a number of former US Astronauts and photographic experts at NASA who would only tell him certain things "off the record".
4) Then there was the 400 page book, published by NASA, about the Sun. It had over 5000 photographs of the Sun in it, and not a single image taken of the Sun, from outer-space, in the visible spectrum.
5) And finally, there are all of the photographs taken of the Earth, from the Moon, that show no stars.

So, while I do not know for sure, I can say with certainty, that there is a complete "lack of evidence" of any star, including our own, being visible and photograph-able on film, in the visible spectrum of light between 400 and 700nm when that image is taken from space.

If anyone has evidence to the contrary, I would love to see it!

Down here in the atmosphere, that ordinary "rays of light" are completely invisible is directly observable. I show that a laser beam is not visible even when the beam passes directly in front of the eyes, even though you can see that it is there when it is interrupted.

In the same vein, you can "see" what has been "illuminated" by ordinary light, but you cannot see the light, itself. The space between objects seems quite empty, even though "light" is approaching our eyes from EVERY DIRECTION in order that we may see objects all around us. It is true, that here in the atmosphere, we CAN see "sources of light" when we look directly at them. So, I do not dismiss any observable reality.

This is certainly a fascinating subject, and I have no need to be either "correct" or "controversial" about it. Michael Kishline filmed me in, what would have ordinarily been, a private conversation at the Conference. He put the film on YouTube without asking me about it. That is why you have access to it.

With regard to the subject at hand, I have simply considered the situation carefully, weighed the evidence at my disposal, and drawn my own conclusions. I am comfortable with my current set of beliefs on this subject.

Peter

Last edited by Peter Lindemann : 08-21-2012 at 04:40 AM.

"Another incredible chunk of information....There are some bizarre things going on with the Sun and the properties of light in space. John Keely says that the Sun and stars are invisible when viewed from space. Light only manifests when in the presence of a gas which serves as a percussive medium for the Aether to allow the generation of light through interference; thereby slowing the Aether to lower frequencies.

Rudolph Steiner also says that the Sun and stars are invisible from space. Tom Brown (of Borderland Sciences in California) says he talked on the phone to one astronaut who said they could not take pictures of the Sun or stars UNLESS the camera was inside the ship (where there is air). On hearing this, Tom called NASA and asked the Public Information Officer if the Sun could be seen from space. The PIO said of course. At that point Tom explained about the story he was working on and that he had talked to an astronaut who confirmed the premise of no visible light from space. The PIO got very upset on the phone and said that information was not supposed to be given to the public
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewab...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light is Invisible in Space   Light is Invisible in Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1