Things that might make you think

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Empty
PostSubject: SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!    SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:34 pm

SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!
http://newwrh.com/WRHARTICLES/confederateflag.php#axzz3eOkOqlIR

A stark reminder that the Confederate flag does not hold a monopoly on racism.
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS1
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS2
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS3
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS4
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS5
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS6
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS7
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS8
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  KKKUS9
This whole Confederate flag issue is an attack on the First Amendment itself, to trick Americans into accepting the idea that because some people see the Confederate flag as a symbol of oppression, that justifies taking it away from everyone, including those who see it as symbolizing something else, such as family history or the right to secede from tyrannical government.
And if you fall for it; if you go along with the idea that something offensive to a minority justifies banning it for all, it will not stop with the Confederate flag. Politicians will start to ban anything they can find a few people to claim they are offended by, and there are already too many people living in this nation whose entire sense of self-worth is built on always being offended by something!
Next we will see a ban on criticism of Israel's government, on the claim that such criticism is "anti-Semitism", and since you went along with banning the Confederate Flag, you will be expected to go along with that.
Then there will be a ban on criticizing the wars, because that offends and hurts the veterans, and since you went along with banning the Confederate Flag, you will be expected to go along with that.
Then there will be a ban on criticizing Obama's immigration policy, because that is "racism", and since you went along with banning the Confederate Flag, you will be expected to go along with that.
Then there will be a ban on religions by other religions who find each others' theology "offensive", and since you went along with banning the Confederate Flag, you will be expected to go along with that.
We are poised on the same slippery slope that led another nation into disaster!
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Nazibookburning
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Book-burning-berlin-1933
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Booksburning
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Nazi-Book-Burning2
And do not for a second think "It can never happen here." This is a photo of the original (1930s) way children were taught to pledge allegiance to the stars and stripes!
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Bellamy_Salute

Only a short time ago, the same leaders screaming about the Confederate Flag were happy to use that symbol to get southern votes!
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Hillary-arkansas-pin-confederate
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Hillary-alabama-pin
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Obama-confederate-flag-pin

SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Hurtssomeonefeelingsconfederateflag
SO TELL ME AGAIN WHY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS THE SYMBOL OF BLACK OPPRESSION IN AMERICA!  Confederateisreal
Back to top Go down
https://broadsword.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1